The switches that you have to slide to pull the triggers are so smooth, I had a hard time restraining myself from playing with them like with a fidget spinner. The design is clearly gaming oriented, while silkscreens at the back remind me a bit of the Pioneer plate. In short, Black Shark seems ready to break new records with its next Black Shark 4 , starting with its battery and who knows … Probably with other features that we will discover in the coming days. As a result, this fast charge will make the battery in the new Black Shark 4 take less than 15 minutes to charge . A whole load record that will allow us to have 100% autonomy in the blink of an eye.
- Before MIUI 12 rolled out, most folks would back away from Xiaomi phones right away, the main reason being bloatware and ads within the UI.
- Sources says that the Black Shark 4 smartphone will be the cheapest flagship with support for 120-watt fast charging.
- While using the Black Shark 4 Pro as my daily driver, I found it to perform as well, if not better, than what the numbers show.
- Playing videos over the sounds of cooking was no problem for the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- Obviously, this is helped with the RAM combination being used (8GB in our model), but the CPU is enough of a horse to be more than sufficient for pretty much anything.
Here you can Download and install Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. You can flash Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Sony Xperia Pro-I, based on the final score data. After comparing the specifications data above, we can conclude that Sony Xperia Pro-I has a very similar overall performance to Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data. After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Sony Xperia Pro-I has better overall performance than Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data. Global Positioning System (GPS) hardware support and features. Any extra features related to the power sector, if available.
- You’ll have to rely on a bright source of light to get something out of it or settle for super fuzzy images.
- There’s nothing too dramatic – or innovative – when it comes to the appearance of the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- I received the Cosmos Black variant that’s a solid black shade, adorned only with the “S” logo and a triangular RGB light on the back.
- When not in use, the triggers disappear seamlessly back into the edge of the Black Shark 4.
There are three color options to choose from, Shadow Black, Misty Grey, and Cosmos Black, and they’re all more or less monochrome, apart from a few light patterns. I received the Cosmos Black variant that’s a solid black shade, adorned only with the “S” logo and a triangular RGB light on the back. You’re clumsy with phones Another feature that you miss out on with the Black Shark 4 Pro is any kind of waterproofing to keep your handset protected – so bear that in mind while using it. Our review unit came in a black color, but there are other color options.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 is powerful gaming phone that comes with magnetic pop-up triggers and has liquid cooling system. Specifications also include Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor, 144Hz display and superfast 120W charging speed. The prices for the 8GB/128 model are 499$ and 599$ for the 12/256GB model.
The gaming-focused phone sets an interesting premise, putting forward features like a 144Hz refresh rate on an AMOLED panel, 120W HyperCharge, and a 720Hz touch sampling rate. It all sounds wonderful on paper, but as we all know too well, hardware doesn’t always stock firmware ROM equal awesomeness.