Does an Impacted Tooth Cause Facial Paralysis?
The nerves pass every part of the human body and an operation that will be applied on teeth may cause some issues. Facial paralysis which is one of the most asked questions between the ages 20 and 25 when wisdom tooth starts to come out is wondered by many people. There are two different nerves that the expert has to be careful on because damaged nerves can cause problems. The cases can be permanent and temporary at the same time. Facial paralysis may occur temporarily or permanently in some cases and it can be changeable from person to person. It could be about the operation at the same time. While the nerves pass every part of the human body, a wrong operation can cause some problems. That is why wisdom tooth operation has to be operated carefully.
Wisdom Tooth Removal
It is not always appropriate to remove wisdom teeth. If the tooth has an uncomfortable size and causes infections and inflammations, wisdom teeth can be extracted. While it is a serious operation, experts may not operate, considering it necessary to not extract the wisdom tooth. There are some situations that wisdom tooth removal might not perform and should perform.
- If the tooth extraction is in a condition that will damage the nerves, the wisdom tooth removal may not be performed.
- Wisdom teeth should be extracted without damaging the nerves.
- If the wisdom tooth does not have any possibility to cause a problem or a risk, it may not be removed by being checked and controlled regularly by the expert.
- If the wisdom tooth has become infected and inflamed, the operation can be performed to not cause serious problems.
- If the wisdom tooth does not have any possibility to cause infections or inflammations might not be removed and it has to be controlled regularly by the expert as well.
- A wisdom tooth extraction should be operated by an expert dentist.
- There are some essential things that the patient should and should not be done after the tooth extraction. The patient should follow the process carefully.